Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Womb Harbors a Stripper

My doctor recently prescribed me some prenatal vitamins. The cost came to $94 WITH insurance!
I let the vitamins stay at the pharmacy.
I later called the doctor's office to see if they had a cheaper an affordable option. I was given a prescription for $11.99.


(Iphone pics strike again)
So now I'm wondering if my baby is predestined to be a an exotic dancer because I chose the cheaper prenatal vitamins! What do the $100 vitamins have that the $12 vitamins don't?

(Worn to a Holiday party: Super Old BeBe sweater, Zara pants, cover by Clutched and Covered, thrifted chain belt worn as bracelet, Nine West heels.)

Am I gambling with my baby's future?
Based on my decision for vitamins, my baby could be the next President of the United States, or the next Anna Wintour (Vogue editor High Priestess) or the next Josselyn from Love And Hip Hop Atlanta!?!?

The pressure of motherhood is real!



No comments:

Post a Comment