Friday, January 4, 2013

Edge of Seventeen

I hope everyone had a good New Year and will have an even better year.  It is so hard for me to get back into blogging after the holidays, but I'm here and I'm back with a little leather and lace fun.  I put together some goodies that I've been hoarding that were generously sent to me from London Times, Lane Bryant, and this super cute clutch cover from Clutched & Covered.  

I can admit I was feeling a little rocker chic (and like I kick butt and take names later if needed) at my lunch date with my honey.  He really loved this looked and encouraged to get out of my "holidaycoma" and take some photos.  While wearing, Edge of Seventeen was in my head while wearing this.  I'm not sure if I'm weird, but when I wear certain look, a song  that I associate with the look usually pops into my head.  



Outfit:  Dress - London Times $98, Leather Jacket - Lane Bryant $207, Clutch - Cover $27, Sunglasses - Neiman Marcus for Target $12, Booties - Thrifted $20, Tight - Spanx $38 ~ Save 15% on a clutch cover by using code CLUTCHEDANDGARNERED.

No comments:

Post a Comment