Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm Half Way There!





Happy New Year!
You see what happens when I don't blog for a while! 
The hair has grown out and the belly has gotten bigger. 
This is what 21 weeks of pregnancy looks like:)
I'm just beyond the half way point already! 






This coat....I love her so much!
I got it from the thrift store last week and I may have tinkled on myself from unexpected giggles. 
(I'm just kidding...maybe)
It seems to be handmade and just perfect.
I have about 2.2 weeks before I can't button it anymore.
So, I'm going to wear it everyday to get my use out of it. 





Vintage Thrifted Hand Made Coat: Thrift Store
Dress: Old Navy ($8 in the clearance section after Christmas)
Earrings: Aldo
Pour La Victoire Irina Heels


P.S....I'm having a GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment